Meet Dr. Holcomb
Known for achieving natural and beautiful results for his patients, Dr. Holcomb uses breakthrough light and laser technology and advanced surgical techniques to help women and men look their best at every age.
Dr. J. David Holcomb, M.D. is a double board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon, past president of the Florida Society of Facial Plastic Surgeons and the Sarasota County Medical Society. He completed his residency training at the University of Iowa’s Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, which is consistently rated among the best in the country by US News and World Report. Dr. Holcomb subsequently completed a fellowship in advanced cosmetic facial plastic surgery through the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Dr. Holcomb’s credentials include:
J. David Holcomb, M.D.
Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Laser Surgeon
Click here for Dr. Holcomb’s Curriculum Vitae
Double Board Certified
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Advanced Cosmetic Facial Plastic Surgery, AAFPRS*
- *American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Florida Medical Association
- Florida Society of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery ~ Past President
- Sarasota County Medical Society ~ Past President
Medical Staff Member
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Founder and Executive Medical Director, Institute for Integrated Aesthetics
- Medical Advisory Board, TAPA (The Aesthetic Practice Association)
- Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Physicians Indemnity Risk Retention Group
- Vice President and Secretary, Physicians Indemnity Risk Retention Group
- Medical Advisory Board, Clinical Instructor, Clinical Investigator, Lutronic Inc
- Medical Education Faculty, BioForm Medical
- Emerging Trends and Technologies Committee, AAFPRS Foundation
- Fellowship Curriculum Review Committee, AAFPRS Foundation
- Clinical Instructor and Investigator, Rhytec, Inc., 2006 – 2008
- Board of Governors, Sarasota County Medical Society, 2006 – 2008
- Board of Censors, Sarasota County Medical Society, 2004 – 2006
- Fellowship Committee, AAFPRS Foundation
Awards / Accolades
Dr. Holcomb is passionate about empowering individuals to reach their full potential by improving or restoring facial features that hinder them physically or emotionally.
2009 Dr. Holcomb was a featured speaker at the launching press conference for a revolutionary new facial contouring procedure, AccuLift™ from Lutronic, Inc, at the Four Seasons Hotel in New York, NY.
In 2003 Dr. Holcomb participated in a local Sarasota Xtreme Makeover covered by the Sarasota Herald Tribune December 7, 2003 in which Bobbie Walck underwent a comprehensive facial plastic surgery makeover as well as a comprehensive dental makeover by Jill Morris, DMD.
In 2001, he was publicly recognized by the Sarasota Memorial Healthcare Foundation as a “Hero” for donating his surgical skills to a young boy with a congenital ear deformity.