Body Shaping Center

CoolSculpting™ by ZELTIQ™

Life Is Beautiful without Bulges
It’s a common complaint: People who are physically fit and at a stable weight still have bulges, rolls, and other small areas of fat they can’t get rid of no matter how much they exercise or diet. Losing abdominal fat and back fat through diet and exercise is practically impossible for many of us.

Men and women alike face the frustrating truth every day: A “muffin top.” A post-pregnancy pooch. Love handles. Back fat—not much, but just enough to show through a snug-fitting t-shirt or blouse. These small areas of fat don’t seem to warrant a surgical procedure. But they’re tempted. What else can they do?

CoolSculpting™: The Cool Solution
Now you can attack these problem areas with the CoolSculpting procedure, a non-surgical alternative to liposuction. CoolSculpting utilizes a precisely controlled cooling method called Cryolipolysis™ to target, cool, and eliminate fat cells without damage to other tissue.


After the CoolSculpting procedure, the patient’s body goes to work. Over the next two to four months, the crystallized fat cells break down and are naturally eliminated from the body.

What will the results be?
The CoolSculpting™ by ZELTIQ™ procedure can reduce the fat layer by at least 20%. Scientific testing has found an average reduction of 20%. If the patient’s treatment plan calls for an additional procedure to get rid of love handles or back fat an additional 20% reduction can be experienced, resulting in a total fat loss in the range of 40%.  Final losses may be more or less, depending on the case.

What happens during the procedure?
The patient and doctor first select the area(s) to be treated. For instance, if your goal is to reduce belly fat, the doctor will position the system on the abdomen. The device then gently draws the bulge up between two cooling panels. The sensation is a firm pull – enough of a pull to ensure the tissue will be cooled most efficiently.

What does it feel like?
As the panels go to work in the first few minutes, the patient feels a sensation of intense cold. This soon dissipates. The patient is seated comfortably or lying down during the one hour long applications – the total time for the session depends on the number of areas treated.  One or more treatment areas can be treated on the same day or spread across several sessions on separate days.  Many people spend this time reading, working on their laptop, or even taking a nap.

Can the patient return to normal activities after the procedure?
Yes. The CoolSculpting procedure is completely non-invasive, so the patient can return to normal activities immediately. Some patients experience redness, minor bruising, tingling, or numbness in the treated area, but this is temporary.

When will the patient see results?
Patients may start to see changes as quickly as three weeks after their treatment, and will experience the most dramatic results after two months. But the body is still flushing fat cells, and will continue doing so for up to four months.

Are the results permanent?
During the CoolSculpting procedure, the treated fat cells are eliminated. As long as the patient maintains his or her weight with diet and exercise, long-term results should remain stable.

Patient Testimonials – What Our Patients Are Saying about CoolScculpting:

“After CoolSculpting, my bras fit much better”
(treatment of back areas)

“I have not felt my knees touch in 30 years!”
(Treatment of inner Knee areas)

“My waist size went down 2 sizes with a single treatment.”
(Lower abdomen treatment area)

Body Shaping | Sarasota | Florida

Schedule your CoolSculpting™ consultation today by clicking here!

Body Shaping | Sarasota | FL
CoolSculpting™ by ZELTIQ™ in Sarasota  | Florida
CoolSculpting™ by ZELTIQ™ in Sarasota  | FL

AAAHC Accredited

Dr. Holcomb in Social Media | Sarasota | Florida
Patient Choice Logo | Sarasota | Florida
Call Us | Florida Call Us Today
Request Information | Sarasota | FL Request Information
Fill out this form be contacted by a Patient Advisor
Dr. Holcomb Newsletter | Sarasota, FLorida
Foreveryoung | Sarasota | FL Resurfasing Perfected in Sarasota , Florida Inifiniti in Sarasota, FL Hydrafacial in Sarasota, FL Coolsculpting in Sarasota, FL Venus Freeze in Sarasota, FL Excel V in Sarasota Florida Espectra in sarasota FL Mist in Sarasota FL